The task force toolkit was designed to provide task force leaders with information and policies to guide them in accomplishing their mission. The toolkit also provides easy access to resources, instructions and needed forms to ease in the process of managing programs and activities.
AIA Triangle Task Force policy
Task Force chairs should carefully review the AIA Triangle Task Force Policy. This document provides important information for you and your team when planning task force activities.
Task Force Guidelines and frequently asked questions
The Task Force Frequently Asked Questions document is a handy reference tool meant to provide answers to commonly asked questions pertaining to the management of task force events and programs. Feel free to contact the AIA Triangle staff at email@example.com or 919-463-0333 for any additional questions that may arise.
Continuing Education planning
If you are planning an event or program that qualifies for continuing education credit, a CE Planning Form must be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the event or program. Once the form is received and reviewed, AIA Triangle staff will submit for AIA approval of your program.
When providing an approved continuing education program, you are required to provide learning objectives for your program. Everything you will need to know about obtaining continuing education credit can be found online in the AIA Continuing Education Provider Toolkit including the latest AIA CE Provider Manual and HSW credit guidelines. Feel free to contact AIA Triangle staff at email@example.com or 919-463-0333 for assistance in preparing the CE Planning Form.
When a program is approved for CE credits, the CE Sign In Sheet should be used to register attendees. The completed sign in sheet should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and AIA Triangle staff will record CE credits for AIA members and prepare certificates for attendees.
It is important to recognize our sponsors at all AIA Triangle programs and events. We encourage you to:
- Place the AIA Triangle Sponsor Slideshow in your PowerPoint presentation, or
- Download the sponsor slideshow and run onscreen prior to the start of your program, or
- Print the AIA Triangle Sponsor Sheets and display at registration
AIA Triangle Reimbursement Form
Task Force members are required to submit an AIA Triangle Reimbursement Form to receive monies spent on task force projects or events. The form and original receipts should be submitted by email to email@example.com within at least 30 days following the date of the program.
Task Force Annual Report Form
The Task Force Annual Report Form is submitted each October providing a year-end report of activities.
AIA Triangle Logo
Include the AIA Triangle Logo on all task force materials.
What you need to know about the 2017 ACTIVATE application process:
- ACTIVATE North Carolina has allocated $40,000 in 2017 to distribute among the seven components around the state ($10,000 more than in 2016.)
- The AIANC Activate Committee/ExComm evaluates the applications at their meeting (four days after each deadline listed below) and will contact the components within 7 to 10 days.
- There is a big emphasis on Architecture Month (April) and Archtober (October) and events in these months are strongly encouraged.
- 2017 Application Deadlines:
- January 16, 2017
- March 20, 2017
- May 22, 2017
- August 21, 2017
- October 23, 2017
- For more information about ACTIVATE visit their website: HERE